Strong and Solid Restoration
Why do I need this?
- Protection & Restoration - Protect a weak tooth (for example, severe decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth. It can be used to restore a broken tooth or a severely worn down tooth
- Aesthetics Touchup - Cover misshaped or severely discolored teeth
- Implants Restoration - Crown are fabricated to complete dental implant. Read More...
- Root Canal Treatment - Cover and protect a Root Canal treated tooth from further fracture/damage. Read More...
Type of Crowns
Metal Crown – Made of stainless steel or nickel alloy with polished metal layer.
Composite Crown – Made out of composite resin but mostly used for temporary substitution before solid crown.
Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM) – Made with full cast metal base along with layers of porcelain for added-on aesthetic value.
Cercon® ZIRCONIA – Made with zirconium dioxide along with state-of-the-art True Color Technology for unmatched color and appearance. Read More…
Type of Bridges
• Conventional Bridge -Conventional bridge consists of a false tooth or multiple tooth being held in place by dental crowns that have been cemented onto each of the abutment teeth
• Cantilever Bridge – Cantilever bridges are used when there are adjacent teeth on only one side of the missing tooth or teeth
• Maryland Bridge – Commonly known as resin-bonded bridge are made of porcelain, porcelain fused to metal, or plastic teeth and gums supported by a metal or porcelain framework.