Don't worry, leave it to us
If the tooth is damaged or damaged by the tooth decay, our dentist will try to fill the tooth, install the crown or repair it by other treatments options.
However there are some situation where the damage to repair your teeth is too great. In this case, you will need to have a tooth extraction to solve the issue. It involving numbing the area and pulling the infected or designated teeth out. Tooth extraction is typically a short outpatient procedure performed by a dentist or an oral surgeon. Our dentists and surgeons are experts on pain management and they will make sure you feel comfortable during the entire appointment.
Minor Oral Surgery
Impacted wisdom teeth are trapped in your jaw or under your gums. They can cause pain, swelling and an infection called pericoronitis. Because of their position in the mouth, wisdom teeth are difficult to clean and you may also be constantly getting food stuck around them. Over time, your wisdom teeth may decay and even affect the adjacent teeth.
Other reason for tooth extraction
- Extra teeth that prevent other teeth from growing out completely.
- Baby's teeth are blocking permanent teeth from growing completely
- Creating space for orthodontics treatments.
- Excessive radiation from the head and neck may need to remove the teeth from the radiant area.
- Uncontrolled source of infection. Eg: Periodontitis or Gum diseases
- Wisdom tooth eruption, decayed, infected.
- Failed root canal treated tooth.
- Dental clearance for chemotherapy or other anti-coagulant related issue.